- Complimentary Airport Shuttle to and from the hotel. The shuttle arrives every 20-25 minutes from 4:45 AM to 1:00 AM, seven days a week. If you are arriving in San Diego, see below for Terminal 1 & 2 shuttle pickup instructions.
- Discounted Car Rentals: IEEE corporate car rental discounts are available to all attendees. Use discount codes here when calling your preferred car rental company to receive special rates: Avis A606000, Budget X520000, Hertz 61368, and Enterprise NA24IE1.
Airport Shuttle Pickup & Walking Instructions
- Driving and Walking Directions from the San Diego International Airport (SAN):
Shuttle Pickup from Terminal 1
- After collecting your luggage, follow the "Ground Transportation" signage.
- Walk across the sky bridge.
- Take the escalator down to the ground level.
- Turn right.
- Cross the taxi/van concrete islands.
- Walk to 3rd island, marked "Courtesy Vehicles."
- Wait at any open spot on the curb.
Shuttle Pickup from Terminal 2
- After collecting your luggage, walk across the street (toward Taxi/Hotel/Rental Car Shuttles).
- Walk to the 2nd island (courtesy shuttles/car rental shuttles)
- Turn left and walk down to area marked ‘Courtesy Shuttles’
- Head southeast on Airport Terminal Road toward Air Lane
- Turn right onto N Harbor Drive
- Turn left onto Harbor Island Drive
- Destination will be on the right. Arrive at Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina.
Here are some of the fun things to do during your stay in San Diego.
Click here for the San Diego CVB website.
Click here for a list of attractions nearby to the hotel.
- Balboa Park
- Gaslamp Quarter
- Petco Park
- San Diego Zoo & Safari Park
- SeaWorld San Diego
- USS Midway Museum
- Coronado Beach
- Torrey Pines State Reserve
- Cabrillo National Monument
- Maritime Museum of San Diego
- Mission Beach and Pacific Beach
- Sunset Cliffs
- La Jolla
- Little Italy
- Hollywood Casino
- Sycuan Casino
- Shopping: Seaport Village, Horton Plaza, Fashion Valley Mall, Mission Valley Mall
Click here for a list of restaurants at the hotel.
Below are recommended restaurant nearby to the hotel:
- Island Prime Restaurant
- CUCINA Urbana
- Craft & Commerce
- Volcano Rabbit
- Leroy’s Kitchen + Lounge
- Kettner Exchange
- Papanani’s Deli & Sundries
- Tom Ham’s Lighthouse
- Blue Water Seafood Market & Grill
- Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens
- Slater’s 50/50 | Sports Bar
- Juniper and Ivy
- Fig Tree Café
- Ballast Point Little Italy
- Herb & Wood
- Top of the Market
- El Agave
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House
- Sushi Tadokoro
- Waterfront Bar & Grill
- Breakfast Republic
We look forward to seeing you in San Diego. If you should have questions or need assistance during the planning process, please send a message to the specific contact below.
Hotel & General Meeting Info.
BCICTS Conference Manager